The Association of Police Communicators
The Association of Police Communicators (APComm) is the voice for police communications on a national level, representing the interests of all members. We are committed to professional development, providing networking, support and shared learning opportunities for members.
APComm is open to all members of communications teams involved in operational policing. As long as your force, Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner (OPCC) or policing organisation is a member, then you are too.
What does APComm do?
- Quarterly national meetings with updates on national issues and trends, and the opportunity to influence the national direction of police communications
- Formal and informal networking with colleagues from across the country
- Professional development in the form of training courses, workshops and seminars with many free for members
- Access to training courses provided by other organisations
- National Annual Academy (add link to Annual Academy page) subsidised for members
- Monthly Bulletin newsletter with information, news and opportunities
- Mentoring and coaching scheme (add link to info on useful resources page)
- Networking, well-being support and shared opportunities for members
If you would like to get involved or have any ideas on how APComm can support you then please contact any members of our Executive Committee or use our Contact Us form.