Hello and welcome to our new APComm website.
by Kate Quilley, APComm Co-Chair and Head of Corporate Communications at Warwickshire Police
We are delighted to have this new site up and running just in time for the 2021 Academy.
APComm is all about getting police comms professionals together to share best practice and further develop our knowledge and skills. We have created this site with the that as our core aim – ensuring there is the functionality to share, update and connect.
The site is divided into a number of areas which should mean you can easily find information you are after:
1. About us – our purpose, bios of our Executive Committee members, our governance including how our elections run, and our business plan which outlines our aims for each year and, of course, how to contact us
2. Membership – list of current members, benefits, who can join APComm and how to do so
3. Events – our membership calendar with events and training opportunities and details of our Annual Academy
4. Learn and develop – useful resources and vacancies on the job shop page.
5. News – our monthly bulletins, latest news and blogs
6. Knowledge Hub – for members where you can read and share campaign examples, comms strategies, tools and guides and our recommended suppliers list.
Many thanks to Vice-Chairs Clare Mills and Caroline Tozer for all their hard work in getting the website up and running again, and design company Reuben Digital who have built the website for us. Also many thanks to those who gave views about what you would like to see on the site via our survey or happily shared a photo, information or article for us to use.
Please do get in contact if you have any feedback about the website or useful links and resources to add. We would love to hear from you.